From: Oconee Cultural Arts Foundation <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: 11/17/16 8:18 AM (GMT-05:00)
Subject: Reciprocal III - Deadline Nov. 22 at Noon
Call for Entries, Exclusively for OCAF Members
C A L L F O R E N T R I E S
The University of North Georgia (UNG) Art Galleries are accepting submissions to Reciprocal III, the third annual juried exhibition of works by Oconee Cultural Arts Foundation (OCAF) members held on the Oconee campus.
Send in your art!
Award: Juror Malia Krolak, Director of School of Art Galleries at LSU, will award one artist a solo exhibition at the University of North Georgia Gallery.
Open to all OCAF Members
No entry fee
Deadline: Entries must be received by November 22, 2016, at noon.
Exhibition Dates: The exhibition will be on view from Jan. 16 - Feb. 10, 2017.
Artists selected for the exhibit must be current OCAF members.
* Each OCAF member may submit online up to three works for consideration
* Three-dimensional (3D) entries should be no larger than 24 x 24 inches
* All accepted entries must be matted (if applicable), framed, and ready to hang from a wire
* All entry images are to be sent via e-mail attachment in the form of a jpeg file to email@example.com. Image files should be labeled OCAF with the artist's first and last name and title (can be abbreviated. Please do not use spaces in the jpeg file name. (ex: OCAFJohnSmithEdgeofLight.jpeg)
* No entry fee is required. OCAF membership is required
* Accepted entries must be delivered by January 11, 2017, and must remain on view through February 10.